WILDLIFE & FLAMINGO SAFARI.
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS.
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights.
Destination: Maasai Mara 2 Nights / L. Nakuru 1 night / L. Bogoria 1 night.
Maasai Mara is arguably the most visited where virtually every wildlife is to be spotted with over 450 species of animals have been recorded here. A chance to spot lions, rhinos, hippos, crocodiles, giraffe, wildebeests, zebras, buffalo, warthogs, hyenas, jackals, wild dogs, buffalo, leopard, elephant and many more in plenty within the greater Mara ecosystem which plays host to the annual 7th wonder of world, the yearly migration of over 2 million wildebeest and zebras (July to October), following on their heels are the predators of the savanna- lion, cheetah, wild dog, jackal, hyena and vultures!. An experience of a life time to witness.
Lake Nakuru, on the bed of the Great Rift Valley has earned its fame as home of the greatest bird spectacle in the world, a myriad of more than a million of pink flamingo wading in the alkaline waters of the lake from a distance looking pink ringed. It’s safe haven for the endangered and highly protected black and white rhino and offers a good possibility of spotting the elusive Leopard as well as Rothschild giraffe, water-buck, buffalo, vervet monkeys, gazelles among others.
Lake Bogoria covers 32 square kilometers ( 12 ) miles, and it is geothermically active with hot springs and geysers, once described as “the most beautiful view in Africa. Visitors may also bath in the hot springs. Flamingos can be seen feeding on the algae as well as other bird species including pranticole, yellow-billed stork, African spoonbill, augur buzzard among other with the relatively uncommon Greater Kudu, buffalo, zebra, cheetah, warthog, spotted hyenas among others.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- TOTAL COST
DAY 1: NAIROBI – MAASAI MARA
Arrive at the Airport, picked up and drive to the renowned Maasai Mara game reserve known for its abundant wildlife, including the black manned lions, cheetah, leopard, giraffes among others in plenty, arrive at the lodge right on time for lunch, followed by evening game drive, best time as most wildlife will be out from heat of the day, searching for the Big Five (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard, buffalo) among others, return for dinner and overnight.
- All meals and overnight at Wildebeest Mara Lodge. (Full board – L/D)
DAY 2: MAASAI MARA WHOLE DAY
After breakfast set out for a full day game drive with your packed lunches, offers a great opportunity to spot variety of good plain game, visit the banks of river Mara, the crossing point during the great migration period, an option of visiting a Maasai cultural homestead, learn and enjoy their culture, songs and colorful dance. Later return back to the lodge for dinner and overnight.
- All meals and overnight at Wildebeest Mara Lodge. (Full board – B/L/D)
DAY 3: MAASAI MARA – LAKE NAKURU
Breakfast then depart to Lake Nakuru National park, arrive at the hotel and settle for lunch. Later embark on an evening game at the park searching for rhino, leopard, water buck, buffalo, among others with a variety of bird’s species the park is well known for including flamingo's, pelican, cormorants, fish eagle among others, later exit the park and drive to the hotel for dinner and overnight.
- All meals and overnight at Chester Hotel. (Full board– L/D)
DAY 4: LAKE NAKURU – LAKE BOGORIA
Morning breakfast, check-out and depart to Lake Bogoria, the deepest alkaline lake in Kenya with numerous hot springs and geysers, variety bird species is to be spotted as well as the pink flamingos, arrive at the Lake Bogoria Spa & resort on time for lunch, followed by evening game drive around the lake and reserve area. Later return for dinner and overnight.
The Resort is the only one in Kenya with a natural heated Spa pool, known as the “the healing place” because the therapeutic benefits of the geysers.
- All meals and overnight at L. Bogoria Spa & resort. (Full board– L/D)
DAY 5: LAKE BOGORIA – NAIROBI
Check-out from the resort after breakfast and embark on a drive back to Nairobi, with a stop-over for lunch, later transferred to the Airport to catch up your flight.
END OF SERVICE.
- COST PER PERSON:
- 2 PAX = Euro 1,625 per person.
- 4 PAX = Euro 1,370 per person.
- 6 PAX = Euro 1,325 per person.
- -All Meals & accommodation 2 people sharing a double room while on safari.
- -All park fees and government taxes.
- -Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
- -Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
- -Bottled mineral water while on safari.
- -Airport Transfers.
- -International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you.
- -Items of personal nature. ie passport, visa, cameras etc.
- -Tipping to the driver/guide