TSAVO EXPLORE SAFARI.
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS.
Duration: 2 Days / 1 Night.
Destination: Tsavo East
Best short safari, with a good chance of spotting diverse wildlife during the morning and evening game drives, perfect time for good game viewing, spotting variety of wildlife including buffalo's, red elephants, gazelles, giraffes, zebras, baboon’s, cheetah, lions among other wildlife and birds species.
Tsavo East National Park is home to the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo, a pride of marauding lions which maimed, injured and killed railway constructions workers in 1889, until were killed by Col Patterson, a European explorer. It’s the biggest National park, combining both Tsavo East and Tsavo West, only divided by the main highway, with diverse wildlife and stunning natural attractions which are favorite place to spot the good game.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- TOTAL COST
DAY 1: HOTEL / PLACE OF STAY – TSAVO EAST
Picked up in the morning from your hotel / place of stay, drive to Tsavo East, enter the park with a game drive, be on the look-out for variety of game on the way, arrive at the lodge and settle for lunch. Embark later on an evening game drive, best time as most wildlife will be out from heat of the day, searching for the Big Five (lion, buffalo, elephant, rhino, leopard), giraffes, cheetah, warthogs among other wildlife species, later return back for dinner and overnight.
- All meals and accommodation at Voi Wildlife lodge (L/D)
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST – HOTEL / PLACE OF STAY
Early morning breakfast, check-out with a morning game drive, best time as most wildlife will be out feeding others making a kill, should luck be on your side, searching for the wildlife, visit some natural attractions which are ideal to spot the good game including the Aruba dam, exit the park and continue with your journey back to your place of stay arriving late afternoon.
END OF SERVICE.
- COST PER PERSON:
- 2 PAX = Euro 397 per person.
- 4 PAX = Euro 303 per person.
- 6 PAX = Euro 268 per person.
- -All meals and accommodation as indicated. (B –Breakfast / L- lunch / Dinner)
- -All park fees and government taxes.
- -Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
- -Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
- -Bottled mineral water while on safari.
- -International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you.
- -Items of personal nature. ie passport, visa, cameras etc.
- -Tipping to the driver/guide