ONE DAY TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK.
LUNATIC EXPRESS SAFARI.
Duration: 1 Day.
Destination: Tsavo East
One among the best short that we offer and best suited for those who may not wish to spend a night in the bush, on a short vacation or have limited time. The safari has a chance of spotting diverse array of wildlife during your almost full day game drives, spotting herds of buffalos, red elephants, gazelles, giraffes, zebras, baboon’s, cheetah, lion among other wildlife species and variety of birds species. Tsavo East is home to the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo, a pride of marauding lions which maimed, injured and killed railway constructions workers in 1889, until were killed by Col Patterson, a European explorer. It’s the biggest National park, combining both Tsavo East and Tsavo West, only divided by the main highway, with diverse wildlife and stunning natural attractions which are favorite place to spot the good game.
- Day 1
- TOTAL COST
DAY 1: TSAVO EAST NATIONAL PARK
You will be picked up early in the morning from your hotel / place of stay, depart to Tsavo East enter via the nearest gate, game drive en-route, be on the look-out for the plenty game on the way, arrive at the lodge/Hotel for lunch, thereafter continue with your game drives searching for the variety of wildlife, exit the park and drive back arriving late evening at your hotel or place of stay
END OF SERVICE.
- COST PER PERSON:
- 2 PAX = Euro 253 per person.
- 4 PAX = Euro 186 per person.
- 6 PAX = Euro 163 per person.
- -All park fees and government taxes.
- -Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
- -Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
- -Bottled mineral water while on safari.
- -International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you.
- -Items of personal nature. ie passport, visa, cameras etc.
- -Tipping to the driver/guide