MAGICAL TSAVO SAFARI.
5 DAYS / 4 NIGHTS.
Duration: 5 Days / 4 Nights.
Destination: Tsavo West & Tsavo East
The Great Tsavo, divided by the main highway into Tsavo East, the largest National park in Kenya is well known as home to the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo”, pride of marauding lions which terrorized, maimed and killed railway constructions workers in 1889, and more so known for the “Red elephants of Tsavo”. Tsavo West, offers stunning natural attractions, visit the Roaring rocks, Devils caves, Chaimu lava flow – longest in the world, and ideal to spot good game. Game drive at the Rhino sanctuary with a chance to spot the endangered species as well the elusive leopard which can be spotted mainly due to the habitat and more so while staying Ngulia safari lodge, you might come across the resident leopard coming out to feed on the piece of meat placed on the tree, and with its fantastic location of the entire park, the lodge makes it an ideal visit for many.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- Day 5
- TOTAL COST
DAY 1: AIRPORT/PLACE OF STAY – TSAVO WEST
Arrive at the Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi or Moi International Airport in Mombasa, you will be met and welcomed by LiReise team, and escorted to your waiting safari vehicle, depart to Tsavo West, enter the park via the nearest gate, a game drive en-route, be on the look-out for the plenty game on the way including elephants buffalo's, lions, giraffes, leopard, rhino, wildebeest and many more, arrive at Ngulia safari lodge, settle for lunch. Set out later for an evening game drive around the rhino sanctuary and vicinity area, later return back for dinner and overnight.
- All meals and accommodation at Ngulia safari Lodge –Full-board (L/D)
DAY 2: FULL DAY GAME DRIVE
Breakfast, then depart for a full day game drive, this give ample time to spot good game through-out, searching for the variety of plain game, later settle for lunch at the luxury Serena Kilaguni Lodge, proceed with your game drive, visiting other attractions some ideal to spot good game, pay a visit to the Rhino sanctuary as you search for this endangered species as well as the leopard among other plenty wildlife and bird species, return back for dinner and overnight.
- All meals and accommodation at Ngulia safari Lodge –Full-board (B/L/D)
DAY 3: TSAVO WEST – TSAVO EAST
Breakfast then depart to the greater Tsavo East National park, enter wi th a game drive, searching for the red elephants of Tsavo among others, arrive at the lodge and settle for lunch. Embark on an evening game drive, return back for dinner and overnight.
- All meals & overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge. –Full-board (L/D)
DAY 4: FULL DAY GAME DRIVE
Breakfast, the set off with your packed lunches for a full day wildlife game searching, including the red elephants of Tsavo, visit most of the parks stunning natural attractions, ideal to spot most game, pay a visit to the renowned Ithumba elephant integration center for David Sheldrick elephant sanctuary, return back for dinner and overnight.
- All meals & overnight at Voi Wildlife Lodge. –Full-board (B/L/D)
DAY 5: TSAVO EAST/WEST - NAIROBI / AIRPORT
Breakfast, check-out with a game drive en-route before exiting the park and depart to the Airport to catch up your flight back home.
END OF SERVICE.
- COST PER PERSON:
- 1 PAX = Euro 1,600 per person.
- 2 PAX = Euro 895 per person.
- 4 PAX = Euro 700 per person.
- 6 PAX = Euro 695 per person.
- -All Meals & accommodation 2 people sharing a double room while on safari.
- -All park fees and government taxes.
- -Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
- -Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
- -Bottled mineral water while on safari.
- -Airport Transfers.
- -International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you.
- -Items of personal nature. ie passport, visa, cameras etc.
- -Tipping to the driver/guide