4 DAYS / 3 NIGHTS.
Duration: 4 Days / 3 Nights.
Destination: Tsavo East 1 night / Tsavo West 1 night / Amboseli 1 night.
Amboseli National park with its stunning back drop of the snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro, the only free standing mountain in the world, can be seen early morning and in the evening, weather permitting. The park is indeed a as photographers’ paradise known for its huge concentration of African elephants can be spotted in large numbers as well as Cheetah, hyenas, buffalos, Topi, Zebra, Giraffes among other wildlife and bird species, a must visit for any visitor.
The joint mass of Tsavo East & Tsavo West National park, makes it the largest park in Kenya, divided by the main highway. Tsavo West with its diverse ecosystem, and habitat offers a wide range of animals to be spotted including the elusive leopard, the rhino in the sanctuary among other wildlife and bird species. Attractions include Mzima springs, an oasis of fresh water, hippos, crocs and tropical can be spotted, others include Chaimu lava flow, longest lava flow in the world, roaring rocks and the devil’s caves! Tsavo East, home to red elephants of Tsavo, among others in plenty and the legendary “Man Eaters of Tsavo”, a pride of marauding lions which terrorized maimed and killed railway construction workers in 1889, has marvelous natural attractions some ideal to spot majority of the game including the Aruba dam, favorite watering point for the parks wildlife.
- Day 1
- Day 2
- Day 3
- Day 4
- TOTAL COST
DAY 1: AIRPORT / HOTEL - TSAVO EAST
You will be met and welcomed by LiReise team upon arriving at either Jomo Kenyatta International Airport in Nairobi or Moi International airport in Mombasa, you will be briefed on the day’s activity before departing to Tsavo East National park, enter with a game drive, be on the look-out for the plenty game on the way, arrive at the lodge on time for lunch. Later in the evening set off for a game drive, perfect time as most wildlife will be out from heat of the day, searching for the Big Five among others, return for dinner and overnight.
- Dinner and overnight at Voi wildlife lodge – Full board accommodation (L/D)
DAY 2: TSAVO EAST – TSAVO WEST
Breakfast early in the morning, later depart with a game drive as you search for the wildlife, exit the park and drive to Tsavo West National park, game en-route before arriving at the lodge and settle for lunch. Embark on an evening game drive around the rhino sanctuary and within vicinity area, later return back for dinner and overnight.
Ngulia safari lodge offers a good chance to spot the elusive Leopard as it come to feed on a piece of meat placed on a tree by the lodge staff.
- Dinner and overnight at Ngulia safari lodge – Full board accommodation (L/D)
DAY 3: TSAVO WEST - AMBOSELI
After breakfast depart to Amboseli National park, a game drive en-route arrive at the Lodge on time for lunch, followed by evening game drive, watching over the stunning peak of Mt Kilimanjaro, return back for dinner and overnight.
- Dinner and overnight at Kibo safari camp / AA Amboseli lodge or similar – Full board accommodation (L/D)
DAY 4: AMBOSELI – AIRPORT / HOTEL
Wake up early in the morning watch the majestic snow-capped Mt Kilimanjaro, breakfast then depart with a game drive-enroute, exit the park and drive to the airport / Hotel.
END OF SERVICE.
- COST PER PERSON:
- 2 PAX = Euro 947 per person.
- 4 PAX = Euro 794 per person.
- 6 PAX = Euro 703 per person.
- -All meals and accommodation as indicated. (B –Breakfast / L- lunch / Dinner)
- -All park fees and government taxes.
- -Service of our professional English speaking driver guide. Foreign language speaking, on request.
- -Game drives in a designed safari minivan, with a pop up/flip flop roof top for good game viewing, photography and filming.
- -Bottled mineral water while on safari.
- -International air fare. NOTE. We can include in the package Return flight ticket using the cheapest link for our guest, let us know the dates, and will work it out for you.
- -Items of personal nature. ie passport, visa, cameras etc.
- -Tipping to the driver/guide